Ooo Baby Baby It's a Wild World...the life and times of Michelle, Chad, Alex, Brennan, and Cosette!

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

9 Months...

Cosette is 9 months old today!...what a milestone! Why can't the 9 months of pregnancy go by this fast? Anyhoo...she will unfortunately start her 1oth month with a runny nose and 4 piercing white buds coming down from her top gums...ouch! Luckily, I captured a couple of pics when she'd forgotten her discomfort. Despite her swollen gums, Coco had a fun 9th month exploring finger foods, drinking from her new cool Siggs cup, and trying out old-school glass baby bottles that are all the rage. (I'll save my ranting on the atrocities of plastic ...specifically the Bisphenol A leaching #7 Polycarbonate...for another entry...but if I've piqued your curiosity and you want more information you can visit a million sites or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A).

Even when blurry she melts my heart!!!



As you can see, it's getting harder for me to snap a pic while her sign is in readable condition. I may have to switch to cardboard or something a little sturdier! In the first picture here you may be able to see a tiny tear trickling down her cheek. I had just taken a Lighting McQueen car away from her and she did not appreciate the sign as it's replacement...at first.



I read somewhere...maybe photoshop tips or something...that taking photos in the light from a north facing window can create great pics of kids/babies. Not sure I see a difference...but it was the farthest corner of our house from where Alex was passed out on the couch, so I decided it was a convenient time to experiment, especially since Brennan was also asleep.


I'm also experimenting with the video option of our camera and will post a little clip of Coco and the boys eventually. I took some videos of her eating her morning Joe's O's, watching the boys make "soup," and playing with her Leapfrog table and stacking cups. As I uploaded them onto the computer I realized that the file sizes were out of this world...like 350 MB for 2 minutes...yikes! Unfortunately a little large for Blogger to handle...and I'm not a fan of the condensed "email" version of video taking our camera has as an option. So, I'll take a quick 30 seconder and post it soon.


These next 2 photos are 2 of my favorite...and yes...I know she has my ears:



And finally...to borrow a line from Shakespeare, I call this last one..."Out damn'd spot! Out, I say!" as my Lady Macbeth tries to pick her spots off her tights one by one...she is laughing at me laughing at her...