Cosette is 8 months old! She's very happy to be sitting up on her own and exploring her world via rolling. Rolling might be her mode of transportation for a while because it could be months before Coco bean has the upper arm strength to hold her belly off the ground to crawl. She's delicious and I love holding her, b
ut I think I'm developing lower back problems...ha! She likes to smile with enormous bright eyes and loves talking to my jewelry. Oh!...and she has 2 pearly whites!
The months are going by way too fast and I'm trying to remember and/or write down as much as possible! We are excited to get her deliciousness all to ourselves this weekend while the boys visit Grandma and Grandpa in Canton. They always have so much fun and so do we!!! We'll miss their craziness until Sunday when we travel to Canton for the baptism of our newest godchild, baby Jerry, Chad's sister Dani's son. Check back to see Coco's monthly milestones and pics of adorable baby Jerry, or "JJ" as Chad calls him.