Ooo Baby Baby It's a Wild World...the life and times of Michelle, Chad, Alex, Brennan, and Cosette!

Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Very Musical Weekend...


It's been non-stop singing and dancing for us this cold February weekend! Friday morning my Brothers Blues Band took over the Fox 8 News in the Morning show. It was an absolute blast...even worth having to get in the shower at 4 am...yikes! Elwood (Todd Meany) is an anchor for Fox News and kept having to do his shtick then jump back into "Elwood" mode...it was very humorous. Probably the best party I've attended at 6 am!
If you'd like to see a clip you can visit: http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox/pages/Entertainment/Detail?contentId=5854259&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=7.3.1
Of course, in this clip I'm not singing as I've graciously given my mic to news anchor Wayne Dawson so he could jam with us.



Obviously a group shot...just missing our Alto Sax player.

This is a pic of me with Maria (the other Back-up B**ch as we fondly refer to ourselves) and our manager Sammy Free...a killer bass player to boot.














Immediately after this fun fest, I met Chad, the kids, my mom, Jessica (sister-in-law), and her daughter Marin at Playhouse Square for SESAME STREET LIVE!!! What fun! Unfortunately, in all my tiredness I left my camera in the car so the pics are all on my mom's camera...which I have yet to get.

Saturday I sang in a wedding (35 minutes....sweet!). Then my mom came over to babysit so that Chad and his parents, Cookie and Jerry, could all come see the Brothers Blues at the Beachland Ballroom. We had 2 amazing opening acts The BFD Band and The Brickhouse Blues Band that I highly recommend seeing! A great time was had by all!