I think the Indian's lost...I'm not sure...Brennan seemed to be the only one paying attention.
Chad and Alex were busy taking pictures of themselves...
We got home and threw all 3 kids in the bathtub to rid them of sticky sunblock, any residual blue cotton candy, and sweaty hat heads.
Coco LOVED having playmates during bath time!
On Memorial Day Matt, Jessica, and Marin treated the boys to a day full of fun at the Memphis Kiddie Park! Quite possibly the cutest place on earth...the kids had a blast! The boys were best of buds the whole day! What a great birthday present!
Look closely to see me and Coco hanging out behind the horsies.
Coco on Choo-Choo...
Love the facial expressions!
Here's a little video of Cosette on her actual birthday!
...did I mention that she started crawling literally 5 minutes after I wrote the 11 month post? She has also started pointing to everything (see pic from party at bottom) and clapping on command...which I ask her to demonstrate at every opportunity...it's absolutely adorable! It's also super cute when she tries to dress herself...she enjoys this activity immensely! She will spend up to 15 minutes trying to put shoes or socks on her chubby feet!
We ambitiously planned a triple birthday party for the kids this past Sunday...it felt more like Christmas!
Here are some great pics from the chaotic celebration:
Coco with all 3 of her Great Grandmothers!...she wasn't as thrilled as me!
Wow...4 generations...and Aunt Shirley, my Godmother, in green! I love that Cosette and my Grandma are checking each other out!
case in point (pun not intended)
What's a birthday without a birthday shirt and tutu?
Yes...I'm an ar-teest when it comes to cake decorating!...right...
...this next one is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!
...he thought we were too absorbed in our serenade to Coco!
Brennan officially turns 3 tomorrow so our birthday bonanza is coming to a close!
I'm so glad...I kept having labor flashbacks all week!