Ooo Baby Baby It's a Wild World...the life and times of Michelle, Chad, Alex, Brennan, and Cosette!

Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Daaaa...da da da daaaaa...daaaaaa....

Ahhh...so completely insane that Alex graduated from Pre-K and is entering Kindergarten this fall!!!

This past Friday he had a graduation ceremony at his school. The graduating class performed some songs for us parents and then they walked to the makeshift stage where their station teacher announced what they "want to be" when they grow up. After receiving a star with their career aspirations penned on the back, they received their diplomas and shook hands with the owner of their great learning institution, Mr. Jim. Yes, these days we celebrate everything in grand fashion!

I was very curious to hear Alex's career choice since he hasn't mentioned any profession in particular since his rock star/football player phase last year. Most of the kids wanted to be a brave fire fighter, teacher, train driver, news reporter, etc...the types of people/careers children (and adults) idolize. One girl wanted to be a supermodel, and I heard princess, doctor, and cheerleader as well. When Alex's good friend Michael went up to receive his star I couldn't wait to hear his career choice because he always keeps me laughing! I was not disappointed...Michael would like to be a Great Dragon when he grows up. He's the funny man pictured at right...Brennan is enamored with him too as you can see!


When it was finally Alex's turn his career choice was:

So their you have it...Alexander Romary, Archaeologist! I guess we'll see...in 20 years!