June 6th - 9th I flew out to Denver to spend a little time up in the mountains with my friends from High School! 
We traveled to Buena Vista...
...where we had a baby shower for Stacey (who's blog is listed as Yeatman Adventures in the blog link column to the right).
It was very strange to look out at the horizon and see a HUGE mountain chain!
We donned wetsuits and life jackets to go white water rafting!
Here's a group shot taken in front of a random Kettering sign. For those of you saying..."I don't get it...I thought she was from Dayton!?" I grew up in Kettering, a suburb of Dayton...which is just easier to default to in conversations since no one's ever heard of Kettering.

Yes...that's me with the ridiculously large orangish-red earrings! I love them!!!
With the exception of some particularly horrible flight delays we definitely had a great time! I'm already looking forward to seeing you in two years girls!!!
I think Chad thoroughly enjoyed having the kids all to himself. He even managed to organize the garage, the kids' clothes drawers, and the mountain of toys growing in our family room amidst all their fun outings. I call him SUPER CHAD!
