Amazing that today is only the 2nd official day of summer. The last 4 weeks have held so many important days! Birthday's abound at our house during this time...all 3 kids were born within the same week...and I'm old, with a bad memory and worse multi-tasking skills. It's been a challenge coordinating birthday parties...mother's and father's day celebrations...juggling the beginning of "wedding season" with my
band ...the various church ceremonies...and "festival season" with my
other band. This is the first week I feel that I'm actually breathing...granted I can liken the breathing to that of an asthmatic...busy busy busy. I plan on updating the Blog with frequent postings this week... each of which will contain specific monumental memories/events.
Let's begin with (obviously) the most important event....
Bat Boy the Musical!!!
 |
| Let me file your taxes. I am a CPA! |
 |
Oh, hold me, Bat Boy! Touch me, Bat Boy!
Help me through the night.
Love me, Bat Boy! Save me, Bat Boy!
Make it all turn out all right! |
 |
| And a mountain's no place to raise cows. |
Now that I have that out of my system......