I think this may be one of the first times that Alex (at 20 months old) had to have something watch him eat...dinosaurs...grrrr...

This is a photo I just found from 2007 of Brennan at 19 mo. and Alex at 3 1/2...with their dinosaur audience...
I recently captured some photos of the current silliness...
This first one is a pic of Brennan arranging Star Wars action figures (Chad's beloved toys from the 70's...80's?). They are OBSESSED with Star Wars...so I was not surprised that the figures made their way to our meals...
Brennan plays with the "good" guys and Alex prefers the "bad" guys...but the figures make a truce during lunch...
Here is Cosette entertaining her audience of Diego figurines...oh, and his field journal...that she set up herself...
...adding Dora and her baby doll to the crowd for lunch on another day...
Here she's eating a piece of bread on the couch...with Boots and Diego...
Coco now throws a fit if I give her a bowl of cheerios and then put the box away. She insists on sitting down with her bowl and box together. So I should have expected this to happen eventually...
I was in the bathroom (mom's have to go too!)...when I heard the strange sound of something being poured. I rushed out to find a very comfortable Coco bean...lounging with her legs crossed and eating her snack. Apparently, she was just refilling her bowl.
In this pic she was trying to clean up...but the cereal kept sticking to her slobbery fingers...
Brennan was just watching and laughing! Chad thought the pictures were funny...but said that he will not be laughing if he finds a hair (or other particle from the carpet) in his cereal and that he does not appreciate the now sticky box...from wet Coco fingers. Incidentally, this is his cereal...that he specifically bought for his breakfast...which honestly takes the situation to a whole new level of funny for me...hee hee.