Happy Halloween! Here is my favorite pic from The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo's 'Boo At the Zoo'. My vicious vampire and jolly jack-o-lantern!
Chad took the kids trick-or-treating on Halloween night...here is Cosette trying to keep up with the boys:
A pic of all three of them resting...and eating treats:
My very serious vampire:
Inevitably, they ask for one too many treats and we tell them that they need to eat more dinner if they are that hungry. Hence, the pizza:
We had a fun night, with the exception of me passing out treats next to the moldy pumpkin infested with gnats pictured above...yucky poo poo!
If you have not heard the song that I took this post's title from...please click on the title and watch the video...it's super cute and funny!...you'll find yourself spontaneously singing it throughout the day!...and night! I personally DO NOT like candy corn (surprising I'm sure), but my mother-in-law taught me to eat it with roasted peanuts...so delicious...tastes just like a Payday Candy bar...yum! So...I guess I could just eat a Payday, but candy corn + peanuts is way more festive!