It took him a couple of weeks to adjust to riding the bus, his school is 3 miles away but the bus ride takes 45 min! He was a little sad for a while and insisted on carrying a family pic in his pocket to help him "be brave," a tradition he's carried over from Preschool and Pre-K. Now he looks forward to each day but still carries his picture, just in case!
He started playing flag football a couple of weeks ago. Chad is the coach...
Brennan started Preschool and is out of diapers! He loves his class and thinks he is such a big kid now! The teachers at preschool told me that he really gets annoyed with them when they ask him if he has to go potty. He's very proud of himself and wants to do everything on his own!
These are pics from the Akron Zoo yesterday...
Cosette started walking! She LOVES her new skill!
There's always room for 2 geologists in any family!
This is a picture I took of Cosette and Grandpa Romary...

Have I mentioned that she LOVES cookies...she loves them so much I'm not even sure love is a strong enough word! Pictures are worth a thousand words so...ta da....
...here is a little cookie montage:
She takes her cookie eating business VERY seriously!
Now she is showing me where the cookies are located...in case I don't know...
Now she is frantic and does not understand why I haven't hopped up to fetch another cookie!
Since it took me so long to get this post on my blog...I now have a cookie montage #2 (take note of too small hat accessory she insisted on wearing):
"Mama...hold my drink...I need both hands for this..."
cookie cheeks...
1, 2...ok, I have my quota

licking all cookie residue off container...
attempting to drink the crumbs...
"maybe if I stick my head all the way in..."
attempting to lick inside of container...
no more cookies coco!...all gone!
So that's all for today...
Apparently I'm on the computer too much...signing off...