Randomly I decided midday today to test Coco's potty training readiness. She's been going on the toilet 3-4 times a day for a couple of months...whenever I change her diaper I put her on and she pees...so I thought...why not?
So today after she peed I left her naked from the waist down and gave her implicit instructions to come back to the potty when she has to pee again. She replied..."Ok...Coco potty!"...shaking her head up and down and smiling.
As I washed my hands (immediately following her departure from the bathroom) I overheard Brennan saying... "Jump in the lake Coco!" This phrase is often scary...especially when coming from Brennnan. So I ran out to the kitchen to find Coco swimming and splashing around in a lake of pee. AWESOME!...clearly not ready for undies.
This little episode reminded me of a photo I took a couple of weeks ago...observe:
This image displays Chad's nightly ritual of washing the entire kitchen floor on his hands and knees. He could have the flu...he'd still be doing this after dinner. And...for those of you berating my domestic skills right now...I'll have you know that even if I cleaned the floor he'd re-do it in this fashion because... well...I'll let him tell you... "Michelle! seriously? you call that cleaning the floor? I collected a towel full of crumbs after you finished!" So I stick to the domestic things I do well...separating dirty laundry, loading the dishwasher, and...does decorating count? Opposites attract...right?
He looks very Cinderella-ish in this photo don't cha think?...with the holey socks and all! Yep...that's my man...Hot!
On this night Coco is "helping" Dada! Ironically she's cleaning the same spot where her aquatic activity took place this afternoon.