Ooo Baby Baby It's a Wild World...the life and times of Michelle, Chad, Alex, Brennan, and Cosette!

Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I want to go to bed...



Everyone in the Romary Household was sick last week...and this is what happens when all the kiddos are at home:



I'm thinking I should send this one to Trader Joe's Headquarters:




Random napping occurs as well:



Sickness, unfortunately, reminds me of school...which in turn reminds me that I never got around to posting Alex's first day of 1st Grade pics (I've received much flack for my negligence)...so ta-da:





This is what Coco did on Alex's first day of school:





Doesn't she look SOOO happy? After she finished her artwork...she stood up and tried to brush the pen marks off her legs. Major tantrum when the ink didn't brush off and fall on the floor!