#2 - "WE FORGOT FATHER, SON!" - ...we forgot to pray before dinner....and on that same theme...I give you...
#3 - "The body of Christ" - ...as he approached me with a pirate cup in one hand and a gold coin raised in the other hand.
#4 - "Mama, I losed all my patience!"
#5 - "DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!" - ...he says this at least once a day usually while eating...
#6 - Today at the Memphis Kiddie Park when he licked his popsicle down to the top of the stick he said this... "Dada, will you get this out...there's a seed!"
Some pics of my buddy:
unofficial nap time... This happens almost every time I put in the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas"...soooooo...I suggest it to him often!
The rhythm got em'...
Pointing out the various fish and underwater what-not to Cosette at the Zoo...
Sunflower Seed Butter Sandwiches...a Brennan lunch staple to be sure!
Yummy!...even yummier when eating on the couch!....shhhh...don't tell Dada...ha!
licking the sunflower seed butter fingers...hummm...or his fingies could be coated with his other fav... letter pasta with olive oil and salt...
Not sure about soccer at first...just LOOK at that pout!
Riiiiiiiiiiight...obviously not a pic of Brennan...rather, a pic of a typical "Brennan has been here" kind of stamp.
Here Brennan is driving Miss Daisy...I mean Cosette (thanks Jessica!). Apparently, the volume of the bell's "ding" is directly proportional to how far you can stick out your tongue...
...always checking out the tires...
Birthday Waffles (yet another Brennan dietary staple)...and 4 Birthday Balloons!
Donning a new Storm Trooper costume...
This picture cracks me up because I was one of "those" mom's that vowed that my kids would never play with weapons...ummm...yeah. Then along came Star Wars and now my rules have been shot to hell...pun intended of course.
Isn't everything better in 3-D?